As a teacher the most beautiful feeling and what is worth a lot to me is when one of my students draws a picture to express their feelings . As we know children are communicating through the drawing. This picture is one of my students' who gave it to me on teacher appreciation week. The child came running toward me to tell me " I love teacher, Hanadi, Happy teacher day." And the child hugged me.
As a teacher the most beautiful feeling and what is worth a lot to me is when one of my students draws a picture to express their feelings . As we know children are communicating through the drawing. This picture is one of my students' who gave it to me on teacher appreciation week. The child came running toward me to tell me " I love teacher, Hanadi, Happy teacher day." And the child hugged me.
It is a beautiful feeling when you are appreciated in a students eyes.
ReplyDeleteI think my fridge is full of students art work. Its a daily reminder of my dedication in this field.
Just from this drawing alone, and your knowledge of your students development, what can you see in the photo? For example, I can see that she may know how to write her letters or is at least in the stages of letter/word writing is this true?
It always touches my heart to know that as a teacher we have impacted our little one's lives. I always call my students my babies (granted I taught 2's). It would always make my day when they would ask to give me "some lovin'."
ReplyDeleteI can tell this student appreciates you so much, the love is very apparent... and a child's love is the most unconditional! Keep up the great work.