Early Nurturing, Lifelong Benefits- KidCareCanada
When I think of child development I see the strong foundation of nurturing babies will lead to lifelong benefits and continue to build the succeeding generations. Enjoy watching the video.
Thank you Dr. Horton and my colleagues, for all the learning moments that we shared together throughout our journey at these courses.
Haleema,
Thank you for the academic and knowledgeable information that you posted. I learned from you that every different point of view will add a new insight to the others’ point of view. And the new interesting information you posted is adding learning experiences. I wish you to continue the great job and I am looking forward for more posts throughout our journey in early childhood education.
Laretha,
Thank you for your openness and insight throughout the course. It is always a new opportunity to read your post. Your insight being clear and meaningful of thinking which makes me enjoy reading and I take it as a learning experience. Keep up the good work to reach out to your dreams and goals as a professional in early childhood education.
Good Afternoon
ReplyDeleteWhenever I see videos such as these, I always wish that the child development process actually functioned in this manner. I remember when I had my first daughter, watching videos like this in the hospital and attending one of the informational sessions in the hospital because I was bedridden at the time. I wish that the development process had gone as smoothly as the movie showed me at the time, but I always enjoyed watching them nonetheless. I have enjoyed all of your view and perspectives during this course, and wish you well in your future endeavors! I hope to see you in subsequent classes!!