Relationship Reflection

                Having a good relationship with family members will lead to building a strong foundation of a plethora of healthy relationships.  It will make every family member feel secure and loved.  The quality time that family members spend together will build strong communication, teamwork, and appreciation for one another.
         
My Mother and I 



My role model is my mother

I have a very strong relationship with my parents that shaped my personality by supporting me and standing behind me always to push me forward to reach and achieve my goals and dreams. My mother plays the role model in my life by teaching throughout experience and without letting me know this is an educative moment. Always she was following up with me by the phone to be sure that I eat, took a shower and did my homework. My mother used to say females have the most responsibility at home. She shaped my personality by giving me jobs such as cleaning my room, watering the flowers, and following up with my younger sisters. Also, I learned how to manage my time to do my duties: finishing homework to have free time. She nurtured me by finding time even though she is busy, to be involved in my school activities. Today I’m speaking, and repeating the same words that my mother used to say it to me, to say it to my kids “just try to do it and see if its work or not, no fears.” I am impacted by my mother’s lifestyle, to manage my time and believe in myself that always I can make it. My teamwork is now between my family of my son, Ibrahim, a 16-year-old boy. And it continues with my daughter, Farida, a 14-year-old girl. With my children, I have a secure, lovely, and enjoyable relationship by supporting each other to face challenges, solve problems and reach goals. 

My children Ibrahim, Farida and I at Farida's graduation from Junior High
         
 To be satisfied in your relationships will create positive interactions and be more productive, and that will help to maintain relationships. To face some difficulties in the relationship is one of the hardest experiences to have to learn to cope with. However, the best off are those who learn from it and learn how to maintain the relationship by rebuilding trust, security, and by understanding the others’ points of view. Also, by discussing and solving issues within the relationship. 

My colleagues and I during my birthday at work


          Special characteristics such as flexibility, patience, interpersonal skills, and being a team player are extremely important. Flexibility to change work, school and home environment have helped me to adjust to every challenge as it arises. As a result, I am capable to solve any challenge thrown at me in the classroom. I have the ability to change and adapt (or be changed when deemed necessary) to fit changed circumstances. When it comes to difficult and hard situations, I always see the positive side and build on it. Patience is the key foundation of my personality. Whenever I deal with any difficulty or challenge, I do not react immediately. Instead, I do take the time to think and analyze before I speak and take my action. Interacting with others on business or personal domain, I get along fine with others to either get the job done or to socialize. I utilize my communication and listening skills to get and deliver points across. I try to be a strong, positive person. I am a reliable team member who gets the work done, and I do my fair share to work hard and meet commitments. I follow through on assignments and tasks. Consistency is the important aspect I try to pursue. I do my best to deliver good performance all the time with no exception.

Comments

  1. I agree with your thought of relationships being a source of support and your family is your source of shaping your personality. I like how you took an outside stance to communication and how it allows you to analyze before you speak.

    Thank you for your insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Family support is very helpful and can have great influence on the kind of person you become. Strong roots build a stable tree that will be hard to tear down and uproot. That's how I feel concerning family and how they are an important asset to how our future can be bright or dim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family plays a big factor in my life as well. It was great to read that you have a supportive family and they helped shaping who you are. Also, it's great that you are able to take what your mother instilled in you and apply it to your relationship with your son and daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Afternoon Mrs. Hanadi!
    I always enjoy reading your posts as they are rich with the upbringing that you have experienced. I remember reading last semester your post about the importance of your mother in your life and how it has kept your family grounded as well. How has your relationship with your mother motivated your children in their educational pursuits?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing Web Resources