The Personal Side of bias, Prejudice, and Oppression
The
Personal Side of bias, Prejudice, and Oppression
My hope is when I am working
with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds is to be able to
provide them with the best understanding to their culture and valued them
without listening to the misconception from media and others. This includes having
extra effort to search and be aware of their culture. To have that welcoming
classroom environment for all children and their families.
One goal I would like to
set for early childhood field that is related to issues of diversity, equity,
and social justice is to develop a program that increased the interaction
between schools to home activities to create an effective interaction
relationship.
Thank you to my
colleagues for all their feedback, positive comments, encouraging comments that
leave a positive impact that makes a change. Throughout the 8 weeks, I have
learned from their experiences and personal stories that have become a learning
experience for all. Thank you for all your support and teamwork that makes this
course to be beneficial for all of us.

Hanadi,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your hopes and goals. The uninterrupted line of communication between school and home would help give children better outcomes. I truly enjoyed your participation in this course and I wish you all the best as you go on.
Hello Hanadi,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog post! I appreciate your support during our course. It was a pleasure learning with you and reading about you experiences with diversity. Best wishes on your journey!!!