Adjourning


Adjourning

Being an educated team who works together to achieve more of what they plan is a blessing. I still remember two years ago when I joined a team to do a project about how to have boundary families in our program. Even though we face many difficulties together by passing duties and giving everyone work on different tasks of the project, but we worked hard to succeed.

 We change many roles to make it work for an individual based on their ability and skills.
After a few mounts, the team started to success by sharing, respecting, and taking more responsibilities to create a positive working environment. Our attitude toward each other change to feel like we are family members on the same boat. By the end of the project, our relationship was getting stronger which it was hard for us to imagine that we were going toward the end.  

 To adjourn our year, we commit that we will continue to work together for more future projects. We decided to celebrate our successes by going on a trip together for three days. Those three days our relationship was getting better and feeling stronger. By the end of this trip, we talked about all the difficulties that we faced and the success that we completed. By recalling all the memories individual explains whom teamwork achieve more and cry more than success.  

To adjourn from my colleagues in this graduate course that we learned, commitment, feedback, etc. helps me to succeed and continue for more achievements. Also, it is a commitment for all of us to keep the collaborating work to accomplish more.

Adjourning is a great stage that the team reflects on the positive stages of success.  It reflects on the work from many positive perspectives. Also, it focuses on many growth areas and how to achieve more. It is a necessary experience for individuals to be part of the team to learn how to handle many situations and be proactive.    

Comments

  1. Hello Hanadi:

    I really think it was awesome that your group was able to celebrate your accomplishments by taking a three day trip. I did something similar with my teaching staff after we successfully went through the accreditation process. I took the entire staff to Orlando and stayed at a resort for a weekend. I solicited a sponsor to help pay for the trip. I did some team building along with rewarding them with a personal massage. Everyone had a wonderful time. You are right on the importance of recalling memories of the successes because this will give you and your team a frame of reference in those difficult times when working on new projects. I also commend your group for recognizing how to assign roles based on abilities and skills.

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing Web Resources