Special Thanks
Special Thanks
The communication and collaboration course is a motivated
learning opportunity which I need to use to improve my communication skills as
a leader in early childhood setting. Also, it has helped me to reflect on my self-awareness,
knowledge, and understanding. Every topic leads me to know how I can make a
change when it comes to negative matters and issues to be positive by applying
and using what I learned. Some of these learning tools such as thinking before
I talk, how to engage others in a positive way to communicate and how to share the power to build trust with others which will make them engage by communication and
collaboration.
Thank you for everyone for their sharing new
ideas, addressing important issues, replying to questions, adding new insights,
engaging, and collaborating to have a successful learning environment. This positive
attitude that you guys have encouraged and motivated me to look forward to your
posts and blogs every week. I am wishing you the best always in your professional journeys
and your personal lives.
Below is my personal e-mail, I would like to
hear from you guys and keep us in touch.


Hello Hanadi:
ReplyDeleteIt has been a pleasure having discussions with you this semester. You have been very positive and encouraging . Trust is essential in our communications both personally and professionally. I wish you continued success as you move to the final phase of your specialization.